[Trhm-Go] le. "My financial condition," said our gue

Nozick Parness evict at vansoeren.nl
Fri Sep 4 17:14:46 CEST 2009

Ven his work an enviable and lasting place in American
literature."--_Nashville American._ =THE BUSTED EX-TEXAN, AND OTHER
STORIES.= By W. H. H. MURRAY. With photogravure portrait of Mr. Murray,
and eight full-page illustrations by Thos. Worth. Square 12mo. Cloth,
$1.00. * * * * * =CIVILIZATION IN THE UNITED STATES, AND OTHER ESSAYS
CONCERNING AMERICA.= By MATTHEW ARNOLD. 16mo. Unique paper boards, 50
cts. Cloth, uncut, $1.25. The cloth binding matches the uniform edition
of his collected works. Comprises t