[Frogma] tic natures,

Agreste Hennagin candlefish at danko.com.vn
Thu Sep 30 10:21:25 CEST 2010

F Concord, and somewhat higher than it, in the midst of an extensive
wood between that town and Lincoln, and about two miles south of
that our only field known to
fame, Concord battle ground; but I was so low in the woods that the
opposite shore, half a mile off, like the rest covered with wood, was my
most distant horizon. For the first week, whenever I looked out on
the pond it imprest me like a tarn high up on
the side of a mountain, its bottom far above the surface of other lakes,
and, as the sun arose, I saw it throwing off its mighty clothing of
mist, and here

and there, by degrees, its soft ripples or its smooth reflecting surface
were revealed, while the mists, like ghosts, were stealthily withdrawing
in every direction into the
woods, as at the breaking up of some nocturnal conventicle. The very dew
seemed to hang upon