[Trhm-Go] Aktivitet?

Robert Biegler robert.biegler at svt.ntnu.no
Wed Jan 21 18:32:25 CET 2015

> Er det noe aktivitet i go-klubben for tiden?

I didn't have time to go last spring.  The three times I tried last autumn, nobody else showed up.  I think we have to use this list to ask whether anyone is likely to show up on any particular Wednesday, and if yes, when.  I can't come today, and I'm not sure about next week.  I should be able to manage most Wednesdays after that, but I want to know that I am not the only one, because I don't want to cycle all the way down from Dragvoll for nothing.

Regards

Robert Biegler