[Trhm-Go] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail7.interhost.it MAILER-DAEMON at mail7.interhost.it
Mon Apr 14 19:13:28 CEST 2014

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail7.interhost.it.

<a4d52dbd at mister.it>:
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /home/vpopmail/bin/clamfilter.pl line 94, <STDIN> line 20.

From: "Francisco Austin" <trhm-go at list.pvv.org>
To: "Antonio Philips" <a4d52dbd at mister.it>
Subject: Employment in new branch
Date: Mon, 14-Apr-2014 17:13:06 GMT

Dear Sir,
A talented, self-motivated person is required to the position of the office clerk. We do not demand the experience, as we provide our workers with training. The required skills are: willingness to work in team, quick understanding, punctuality, diligence.
Please review and fill up the application form http://beverly.in.ua
Good-bye
Chief Human Resources Officer
Francisco Austin