[Trhm-Go] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail9.interhost.it MAILER-DAEMON at mail9.interhost.it
Mon Apr 14 18:17:53 CEST 2014

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail9.interhost.it.

<smby at la-pernice.it>:
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /home/vpopmail/bin/clamfilter.pl line 94, <STDIN> line 20.

From: "Frank Oliver" <trhm-go at list.pvv.org>
To: "Emanuel Fulton" <smby at la-pernice.it>
Subject: New branch office requires an employee
Date: Mon, 14-Apr-2014 16:20:48 GMT

Dear Applicant!
A talented, skilled person is needed to working in the newly opened office in the position of the clerk. We do not demand the experience, as we provide our workers with training. Among the required skills are: willingness to work in team, mobility, preciseness, diligence.
If you wish to send an application, you are welcome to complete the form at http://www.beverly.in.ua/
Sincere regards,
Employment Office
Frank Oliver