[Trhm-Go] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail11.interhost.it MAILER-DAEMON at mail11.interhost.it
Mon Apr 14 18:05:55 CEST 2014

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail11.interhost.it.

<d046da2 at utacviaggi.it>:
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /home/vpopmail/bin/clamfilter.pl line 94, <STDIN> line 20.

From: "Helmut Oliver" <trhm-go at list.pvv.org>
To: "Bernd Ralphs" <d046da2 at utacviaggi.it>
Subject: Vacancy in branch
Date: Mon, 14-Apr-2014 16:05:50 GMT

Hello Dear Candidate.
A talented, skilled person is needed to working in the newly opened office in the position of the clerk. Experience is not required; we give all our workers a course of training. Required skills: willingness to work in team, quickness, punctuality, studiousness.
To work and study and to become the part of our company follow and complete the application form here www.beverly.in.ua
Good-bye
General Manager HR
Helmut Oliver