[Trhm-Go] Considered UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL, apparently from you

Content-filter at venus.iecnetstore.com postmaster at venus.iecnetstore.com
Mon Apr 14 18:02:05 CEST 2014

A message from <trhm-go at list.pvv.org> to:
-> www-data at cataici.it

was considered unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE).

Our internal reference code for your message is 18011-10/K1mBX4Ml6vr0

The message carried your return address, so it was either a genuine mail
from you, or a sender address was faked and your e-mail address abused
by third party, in which case we apologize for undesired notification.

We do try to minimize backscatter for more prominent cases of UBE and
for infected mail, but for less obvious cases of UBE some balance
between losing genuine mail and sending undesired backscatter is sought,
and there can be some collateral damage on both sides.

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [83.3.245.186]
  gtl186.internetdsl.tpnet.pl
According to a 'Received:' trace, the message originated at: [83.3.245.186],
  10.0.0.202 [10.0.0.202]

Subject: Opened vacancy

Delivery of the email was stopped!