[Trhm-Go] Are you meeting tomorrow?

Alejandro Menéndez Engra menendezengra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 17:34:35 CEST 2011

---------- Mensaje reenviado ----------
De: Alejandro Menéndez Engra <menendezengra at gmail.com>
Fecha: 25 de octubre de 2011 15:59
Asunto: Re: [Trhm-Go] When are you meeting?
Para: sverrhag at stud.ntnu.no

Hi!

Will you go to the club tomorrow? This weekend I went to the Oslo tournament
and it was nice. There's a friend that wants to go for the 1st time, and
last week Marco went and nobody was there, I just want to know if somebody
will be there, and if not you can remember me which is the room with the go
boards, I'm not sure if I would find it.

See you

Hi Alejandro!