[Trhm-Go] Organisation

Andreas Danner Nilsen trhm-go at list.pvv.org
Tue, 16 May 2006 17:28:16 +0200 (MEST)

Yeah, the place is called PVV (clearly marked), second floor at
Sentralbygg 2. Next to the Oracle office, for those who know them.

But, it's rather crowded up here usually, and I'm not sure we can fit in
more than four or five people in addition to the people that usually
shows.

Anyway, I'll be at PVV for today, and we'll see about next week meeting
place based on this week's attendance :)

--
Danner