[Trhm-Go] Organisation

Andreas Danner Nilsen trhm-go at list.pvv.org
Mon, 15 May 2006 03:36:34 +0200 (MEST)

---243156936-1178907567-1147656994=:16484

> I can't make it the coming Tuesday, but was wondering whether we will mee=
t the following week, on the 23rd.  If so, there is something we might disc=
uss.  I was just asked by P=E5l Sannes, who maintains the web site Go i Nor=
ge, whether I would be willing to be the contact address.  So long as peopl=
e don't mind getting answers to queries in English, I could do that, but th=
en I would need to know what is happening, even though I often can't come t=
o our meetings.  Perhaps we could, over a game or three, sort out this stuf=
f?

I'm all for making you the official contact. You seem to know a lot more=20
about both the game and the community than anyone else I know :)

As far as the playings go, we're still playing 1730, every tuesday. But=20
due to abysmal attendance the past six months, the three of us actually=20
showing has been playing at the local computer club instead. Since we're=20
usually there at the evenings anyway, it's just a hassle to relocate=20
since noone else attends. .=20

If anyone else wants to show up, I'll just drag our rear ends back to=20
the electro complex without further ado, where we usually plays ;)

--=20
Danner

---243156936-1178907567-1147656994=:16484--