[Trhm-Go] Go?

Andreas Danner Nilsen trhm-go at list.pvv.org
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:55:39 +0100 (CET)

> Which room was that?  Last time I tried I couldn't find anyone, though that was so late in December that I don't know whether anyone else was there.

The room was labelled G-138. It's one floor up from the basement where we
played a few years ago, this time next to auditorium EL 6.

I, atleast, didn't really have much time for anything except my autumn
project when december came. I don't think I was all alone in that
busy feeling. Looks like the the sessions dwindled in december...

But no worries. New semester, new opportunities to play go :)

--
Danner