[Trhm-Go] [Trhm-Go] Go at Gløshaugen, next tuesday, 17:30

Nils Arne Jensen trhm-go at list.pvv.org
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 04:34:06 +0100

Quoting Andreas Danner Nilsen <andreasd@stud.ntnu.no>:

> Lots of people have asked already, so it's time to answer - yes,
> there
> will be a go session next tuesday.

Great! I'm looking forward to it.

> I'll book the room we already used, G022. So unless someone wants to
> change the time and date, it will be the same place and same time,
> next
> week.

I'm very happy about both.

> Personally, I think this weeks event was a great success with an
> attendance of ten people. I hope you all will return next week, and
> bring
> anyone else you think want to try the game out :)

That's a conservative count. I'm certain there were at least 15 people
there at some point or another. Once during the evening I counted seven
boards in simultaneous use :)

> ... the only problem was a lack of food. Five games can make anyone
> quite
> hungry.  :)

Of  course, some of us played more than five games. Myself, I lost count
at seven...