[Trhm-Go] [Trhm-Go] Go at Gløshaugen, next tuesday , 17:30

Andreas Danner Nilsen trhm-go at list.pvv.org
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:27:49 +0100 (CET)

Lots of people have asked already, so it's time to answer - yes, there
will be a go session next tuesday.

I'll book the room we already used, G022. So unless someone wants to
change the time and date, it will be the same place and same time, next
week.

Personally, I think this weeks event was a great success with an
attendance of ten people. I hope you all will return next week, and bring
anyone else you think want to try the game out :)

... the only problem was a lack of food. Five games can make anyone quite
hungry.  :)

--
Danner