[Trhm-Go] FW: NM i Go til helgen - og litt om VM

Robert Biegler trhm-go at list.pvv.org
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 23:10:53 +0100

At 17:46 17/11/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Er det noen aktivitet i klubben?
>Har ganske god tid fremover, og har lyst til =E5 spille litt :)

We haven't had a place to meet since the beginning of the summer=20
holiday.  There is again a coffee room at my departments new home at=20
Dragvoll, but first, this was only supposed to be a short term solution,=20
and second, for the next few months I will work at MTFS a lot.  I really=20
don't fancy cycling up to Dragvoll again from near the St Olavs Hospital,=20
and I can't promise always to finish work on time.  MTFS closes at 16.00,=20
so it is not suitable for meeting later than that with people who don't=20
have a card and arrive at different and unpredictable times.

Regards

Robert Biegler