[Trhm-Go] FW: NM i Go 18-19 oktober

Vidar Larsen trhm-go at list.pvv.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:04:58 +0200

I am going to consider the dates seriously, at least. It seems that we are
allways officially encouraged to attend, and I don't blame the Osloians for
wanting to play people external to their club.

I really hope we are able to start playing again. I have intended for some
time to investigate the possibility of using the facilities at some primary
school close to the town center. I have just not gotten around to actually
doing it.

/Vidar