[ReStore] Suppliers of VOLVO, ABB & manufacturer of injection moulds and parts (Attn: purchasing manager)

David Liao sales01 at qqsmould.com
Fri Nov 9 02:00:00 CET 2012

Dear purchasing manager,

Glad to hear that you're on the market for plastic moulds and plastic parts.

This is David from Xiamen Qiqiangsheng Moulds Co., Ltd. in China. We are an ISO 9001 certified molding & injection factory, specialized in manufacturing plastic injection moulds, die casting moulds, compression moulds and plastic products, with the customers of VOLVO, PRIMA, DECATHLON, ABB, etc., Our items are mainly applied in electronic, automobile, sanitary ware, medical and sports goods fileds. Any inquiry will be welcomed, and hope to establish a win-win trade relation with you!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & best regards,

David Liao
Xiamen Qiqiangsheng Moulds Co., Ltd.

Add: No. 102, Xiaguang Road, Xiaxin Electronic

Area, Haicang district, Xiamen, Fujian, China 361022
Tel: 0086-592-7016103
Fax: 0086-592-7016105

Mobile: 0086-15959360811
Mail: sales01 at qqsmould.com