No subject

Fri Oct 8 11:34:29 CEST 2010

and is expecting the receipt of OECO-TEX certificate.

EXTERNAL CLIENTS
We work for companies from Sweden, Germany, England, France, Denmark and others.

We'd appreciate your feed-back containing detailed contact coordinates:
company name, address, phone and fax numbers, contact person, web-site.

We wish to express our availability to work under the client's brand.

          Our Area of Interest: Quality Silk Fabrics Export.

Please don't hesitate to send us your specific inquiry/offering demand.

    We'll be happy to provide you the lowest prices in the field.

    Thanking you for your time and looking forward to your reply,
                      we wish you all the best.

TRICONTEX - Romanian Textile Employers’ Organization

P.S.
If you're interested in a stock lot dealing please contact us.
Stock lists and pictures are available upon request.