[ReStore] er of dea

Vicki Rishty washes at mj.cz
Sun Aug 30 18:46:48 CEST 2009

A. The second Commandment forbids all false, rash, unjust, and
unnecessary oaths, blasphemy, cursing, and profane words. 353. Q. What
is the third Commandment? A. The third Commandment is: Remember thou
keep holy the Sabbath day. 355. Q. How are we to worship God on Sundays
and holydays of obligation? A. We are to worship God on Sundays and
holydays of obligation by hearing Mass, by prayer, and by other good
works. 358. Q. What is forbidden by the third Commandment? A. The third
Commandment forbids all unnecessary servile work and whatever else may
hinder the due observance of the Lord's day. 359. Q. What are servile
works? A. Servile works are those which require labor rather of body
than of mind. 360. Q. Are servile works on Sunday ever lawful? A.
Servile works are lawful on Sunday when the honor of God, the good of
our neighbor, or necessity requires them. LESSON TWENTY-NINTH FROM THE
FOURTH TO THE SEVENTH COMMANDMENT 361. Q. What is the fourth
Commandment? A. The fourth Commandment is: Honor thy father and thy
mother. 362. Q. What are we commanded by the fourth Commandment? A. We
are commanded by the fourth Commandment to honor, love, and obey our
parents in all that is not sin. 363. Q. Are we bound to honor and obey
others than our parents? A. We are also bound to honor and obey our
bishops, pastors, magistrates, teachers, and other lawful superiors.
365. Q. What is forbidden by the fourth Commandment? A. The fourth
Commandment forbids all disobedience, contempt, and stubbornness towards
our parents or lawful superiors. 366. Q. What is the fifth Commandment?
A. The fifth Commandment is: Thou shalt not kill. 367. Q. What are we
commanded by the fifth Commandment? A. We are commanded by the fifth
Commandment to live in peace and union with our neighbor, to respect his
rights, to seek his spiritual and bodily welfare, and to take proper
care of our own