[Pallotest] This is the old "Tartar City," too.

Luca Molone colonized at gme.com.lb
Tue Sep 28 19:08:15 CEST 2010

I like it!" was Jack's quick reply. "Who is it that is doing the
talking?" "One of the six in front of you," came the answer in English.
Jack cast his eyes quickly along the row of faces, but failed to catch
the movement of a lip, the twinkle of an eye. "You're a funny bloke,"
Jack went on. "How much will you take for a month in vaudeville?" "He'd
make a fine spirit medium,"
Frank cut in. "Can you make the talk come from behind me?" he added,
with a grin. "Of course I can!" Although the boys watched closely,
there were no signs of motion in any one of the six yellow,
foxy faces, still the words seemed to come from the wall directly back
of Jack's head. "If I had you on the Bowery," Jack continued, "I'd give
you a hundred a month. Come on over and get busy in the little old
United

States!" "I think I'll wait until the boys bring in the other two wild
animals," replied the unknown speaker. "I rather want to see the finish
of you Wolves
and Black Bears before I see the Bowery

again." "You'll find more wild animals of our stripe on the Bowery than
you will want to meet," Jack replied, "especially when it is known that
you've been mixed up with Boy Scouts, to their harm, in China." "I'll
take my chances on that," was the reply. "You have been very successful,
you wild beasts, in butting into the business of other people, and
getting out again uninjured, but
it is going to be different now. There are two black Bears and two
Wolves that