[Pallotest] n one o

Schoeller aerolitic at prostreet.nl
Sat Aug 29 13:13:31 CEST 2009

Ibility of war remains, however, and I wish in conclusion to emphasize
the fact that in my belief the security of this country in the event of
war will depend upon our strength in the air. The development of the
offensive powers of aviation have already destroyed "the silver streak"
on which we relied in the past. When we remember that it is less than
twenty years since the first successful aeroplane was flown, when we
recall the almost miraculous development of the fighting powers of
aircraft during the four and a half years of war, and