[Grimne] Ribbon

sales roy.yu at xinyoxm.cn
Tue Dec 12 08:17:10 CET 2017

Hello,

Have a nice day !

We got your informaiton from website know that you may be interested in ribbon.

This is Roy from Xinyo Technology Co., Ltd which is one of biggest ribbon supplier in China, including double/single face satin ribbon, grosgrain ribbon and organza ribbon etc.

High quality, competitive price and good service are always our mission, hope we can be your supplier in the future, thanks.

Best Regards
Roy Mobile:+86-15080315503
Xinyo Technology Co., Ltd
Add: Room1006, No.17 Jinhu Yili, Huli District, Xiamen, China
Email: sales at xinyoxm.com    Website: www.xinyoxm.com