[Grimne] r and Nora

Dimuzio trinketry at heuvel15.nl
Fri Aug 28 14:59:00 CEST 2009

Trange voice. A man seemed to spring out of the bushes back of the tent.
By the light of the blue fire Ted and Jan saw that his clothes were
ragged and torn in many places. "Oh! Oh!" gasped Jan. "That's the
tramp!" "Well, I guess maybe I do look like a tramp, all ragged and
dirty as I am," laughed the man, and his voice sounded pleasant. "But I
am not a regular tramp. I am Mr. Weston--Alfred Weston," he went on,
speaking to Grandpa Martin. "I haven't a card with me, but when I get
washed and dressed and shaved I'll look more like what I am. Excuse me
for intruding this way, but I could not keep from speaking when I heard
what you were talking about." "Then aren't you a tramp?" asked Ted. "No,
though I have been _tramping_ all over this island looking for the very
blue rock you children seem to have found. I wear my oldest clothes,
just