[Grimne] Heyas

Kerri McCoy lyren_zion at yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:49:28 -0800 (PST)

--0-480480913-1131655768=:37527

Hehehe, I totally forgot I had this email box. It is from when I cancelled my DSL service and changed to Roadrunner, they made me change the username on this mailbox for some crazy reason and I just never used it much.

Soooooo, today this lightbulb goes DING! and I think hey... I have an old yahoo account I haven't checked for AGES, wonder what I may have sitting in there. And sure enough... 248 emails... the majority crazy spam and offers to taste test Pringles and Cheerios. Weird :)

Its always nice to see Grimne is hanging in there. I haven't popped on for a while. I've been addicted to World of Warcraft since beta. I also started a theatre company and our first production is in December so between my full time job, my second job running a not for profit theatre, going to the gym and trying to squeaze in time to play WoW, I have no time :)

Hope everyone is well!
 Kerri  a.k.a. Priss

---------------------------------
--0-480480913-1131655768=:37527

<DIV>Hehehe, I totally forgot I had this email box. It is from when I cancelled my DSL service and changed to Roadrunner, they made me change the username on this mailbox for some crazy reason and I just never used it much.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Soooooo, today this lightbulb goes DING! and I think hey... I have an old yahoo account I haven't checked for AGES, wonder what I may have sitting in there. And sure enough... 248 emails... the majority crazy spam and offers to taste test Pringles and Cheerios. Weird :)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Its always nice to see Grimne is hanging in there. I haven't popped on for a while. I've been addicted to World of Warcraft since beta. I also started a theatre company and our first production is in December so between my full time job, my second job running a not for profit theatre, going to the gym and trying to squeaze in time to play WoW, I have no time :)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hope everyone is well!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Kerri&nbsp; a.k.a. Priss</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.</a>

--0-480480913-1131655768=:37527--