SV: [Grimne] Status...

Espen Sortland espenso at online.no
Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:35:39 +0100

Herpa to the rescue!!

Tusen takk :)

Espen

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: B}rd Erik Evensen [mailto:bodda@pvv.ntnu.no]
Sendt: 1. desember 2005 16:30
Til: Espen Sortland
Kopi: tataipal@mail.student.oulu.fi; grimne@pvv.ntnu.no
Emne: Re: [Grimne] Status...

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Espen Sortland wrote:

> Message sent to an unofficial mailing list:
>

> The biggest problem I think is that we (that is localplayers) don't have
> easy access to the machine anymore. Both Herpa and Bamse are rarely at PVV
> anymore. Earlier we had a ton of guys that could fix this kind of issue.

well grimne would have been up days ago if i had gotten my pvv email but
because of telehor i have been without it untill now (damn em all)
grimne is up and running again btw but i guess u all know by now

> Maybe we can setup some kind of support thing with the ppl at PVV. I
suspect
> it is just a matter of pushing the power button. The whole site was down
for
> about 45 mins... (main website (www.pvv.ntnu.no) etc.)

next time i will get it fixed much faster trust me :)
and no more poweloss untill 2015 i hope :)

> I thought about writing an email to the sysops, but I don't know the
status
> of the machine etc.... (is it ok to do this etc)
>

> Almost 36 hours now. Imagine all that exp going to waste :=)
>

> Best regards,
>
> Espen

Hlurken