[Grimne] Re: Sivle's alternative mud - down

Kerri McCoy lyren_zion at yahoo.com
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:26:39 -0800 (PST)

--0-1876872161-1073856399=:97614

Welcome to Kansas :)  I used to live in Lawrence. Back in KCMO right now though.

Jeff Troiano <TROIANO@charter.net> wrote:
Due to circumstances in my life right now, I'm more or less forced to move to Junction City, Ks. I'm leaving Spring, Tx. on Jan 6th and will arrive in Kansas the same day, however, my little mud, which I hope some of you have enjoyed, will be down prolly til the end of the week. I will post here when I am back online and where you can find the mud, and hopefully grimne will be back up by then too :)

--0-1876872161-1073856399=:97614

<DIV>Welcome to Kansas :)&nbsp; I used to live in Lawrence. Back in KCMO right now though.</DIV>
<DIV><BR><B><I>Jeff Troiano &lt;TROIANO@charter.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Due to circumstances in my life right now, I'm more or less forced to move to Junction City, Ks. I'm leaving Spring, Tx. on Jan 6th and will arrive in Kansas the same day, however, my little mud, which I hope some of you have enjoyed, will be down prolly til the end of the week. I will post here when I am back online and where you can find the mud, and hopefully grimne will be back up by then too :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Photos - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21486/*http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//spsimplenol?.file=ny_ts_splash.html">Get your photo on the big screen in Times Square</a>
--0-1876872161-1073856399=:97614--