[Grimne] Does anyone use this besides Joker?:)

Kerri McCoy lyren_zion at yahoo.com
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:41:47 -0800 (PST)

--0-241119221-1070566907=:43309

Hi Hi,

Does anyone else use this list anymore? I think I was subscribed a long time ago on my no longer in existance voldsboks account. Nobody ever set me back up after the crash :(

Anyways... I saw in the archives... that Joker was looking for Bamse or Herp to kick the machine.  Is grimne down for a good long while then? Not that I play :) Just like to check in with the folks there.

Anyways... hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday season

Luv,
Priss

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
--0-241119221-1070566907=:43309

<DIV>Hi Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Does anyone else use this list anymore? I think I was subscribed a long time ago on my no longer in existance voldsboks account. Nobody ever set me back up after the crash :(</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyways... I saw in the archives... that Joker was looking for Bamse or Herp to kick the machine.&nbsp; Is grimne down for a good long while then? Not that I play :) Just like to check in with the folks there.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyways... hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday season</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Luv,</DIV>
<DIV>Priss</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>