[Grimne-law] Direkte en bane, se presentasjonen

Online jobb bounceback at describe-charming.com
Wed Aug 2 21:07:08 CEST 2017

Hey ,

I recently came across your LinkedIn profile and saw that you are active as an online professional.
We talked shortly by phone and I asked if it was okay to send you some of our top vacancies.

Are you still interested in a weekly salary of kr 29.845,00?

Please view the presentation of the job here

The job in a nutshell:

- Work for a financial multinational
- Get online training, professional coaching
- Fixed weekly salary of kr 29.845,00
- Bonusses up to €5850 weekly
- Work from home
- No experience required

Apply for this job here

Regards,

Dennis Loimann
Online recruitment Senior
Web: www.talenthunters.org
Tel: 0034 6 33 5562 2
Linkedin: Dennis Loiman

---------
 This message was sent to grimne-law at pvv.ntnu.no from bounceback at describe-charming.com
 To remove yourself from this mailing list click here