[Frogma] QUOTE REQUEST

Joe Thomas powercontrator at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:31:36 CET 2011

dear sir/madam,

How are you doing today? hopefully you are doing good.

well i am much interested in purchasing these items with the descriptions below,

1. pure sinewave inverter/charger 3000watts and above 12 to 24volts 230vac
2. solar charge controller 40amps and above 12/24volts
3.solar panel from 130watt and 230watt 12volts
4. Grundfos SQ Flex 11 SQF -2 Submersible pump

also, let me know if you have them in stock and how many units of it you have presently in stock for immediate purchase and delivery along with the unit pricing,
waiting to hear from you then i would let you know how we are going to proceed.

POWER CONTRACTOR INC.
173 SE 100 Avenue,
Ellinwood, KS , 67526,
powercontrator at gmail.com