[Frogma] can you assist

BUBA MARUWA b_maruwa at excite.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 03:28:23 +0200

--===_SecAtt_000_1fboyuvytecvut

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE
BUBA  MARUWA
NNPC=2C IKOYI
Lagos- Nigeria

Attention=3A The President=2FChairman
PROPOSAL FOR TRANSFER OF TWENTY MILLION=2C FIVE HUNDREDTHOUSAND
US DOLLARS =28US$20=2E5M=29 TO YOUR ACCOUNT=2E Your contact address got to me via export promotions council=2C your reliability and trustworthiness in business transaction was the main conviction that compelled me to solicit for your support in this deal=2E

am the Financial Controller of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation =28NNPC=29 Lagos=2C Nigeria and Secretary to the Contract Award Committee of my Ministry=2E In collaboration with my colleagues=2C we have agreed to transfer out of the Country through Central Bank of Nigeria
=28CBN=29 some amount and we will later reinvest it abroad after the
success of this transaction=2E The amount involved is Twenty Million=2C
Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars =28US$20=2C500=2C000=2E00=29=2E

This is as a result of over inflated amount of a contract=2E The contract has been already executed and the original contractor had collected his
full and final payment=2E In as much as this contract was awarded
toa Foreign Contractor and the payment in dollars=2C we now need a
Foreign firm that will present itself as the contractor for this
amount of Twenty Million=2C Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars
=28US$20=2C500=2C000=2E00=29 and then the fund will be transferred into your
account=2E

Since we do not want to use the orginal contractor in applying for the
payment=2C because the Contractor is not aware of this over-invoicedsum=2E
Therefore=2C I as the Financial Controller was told to write you by
my colleagues and see the success of the remittance immediately=2C
you will however=2C be required to furnish us with these necessary informations=2E

1=2E Your personal phone and fax number for easy communication
2=2E Name and Address of your Bank=2C Phone=2C Fax and Telex numbers
3=2E Your Account number where this money will  lodged into and the Beneficiary=5Fs name=2E It could be personal or corporate=2E

These information will enable us put APPLICATION OF CLAIM for
the release of this money from concerned Government Agencies
and it will last for ten working days=2E For your assistance we
have agreed that the fund will be shared as follows=3A

You as the Account Owner 20%
Miscellaneous Expenses 5%
Officials Involved 75%

Now=2C we assure you that all arrangements have been concluded for the success of this transaction=2C so if you are interested=2Creply
us STRICTLY THROUGH the e-mail

yours faithfully=2C

BUBA MARUWA

--===_SecAtt_000_1fboyuvytecvut